Mission

“Change the Patterns, Break the Cycle” of those things not beneficial for ourselves, and fill ourselves with body, heart and soul nutrients that are healthier and more fulfilling for our total well-being.

Tasty Tuesday's

Tasty Tuesday's

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Recommended Reading: Nourishment for our Mind, Body and Soul

Recommended Readings:
Nourishment for our Mind, Body and Soul

Nourishment of our minds can extend itself into other areas of our lives. I enjoy books. I love reading. I don't always have the time but somehow with the help through the Kindle my famiglia gave me, I am able to fit a bit of reading in most days. There is so much information in books, so many ideas that come to light from reading them ... things I can apply to my needs and wants that work for me.

Below are a few of the books I enjoy, so I am sharing them with you. I can always get some new concept or creative idea from them and use that idea as a springboard to what will be beneficial and work for me. Some resonate deeply within me, and others I turn the page on, ...

These are recommended to give you insight and ideas into what might be right or work for you ... Maybe they will be useful to you as a springboard in your journey of a healthier, more balanced lifestyle.

The Prayer Matrix by David Jeremiah
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
Well Being: The Five Essential Elements by Tom Rath, Jim Harter
Indoor Gardening by Gloria Fields
Indoor Kitchen Gardening by Elizabeth Millard

No comments :

Post a Comment