Mission

“Change the Patterns, Break the Cycle” of those things not beneficial for ourselves, and fill ourselves with body, heart and soul nutrients that are healthier and more fulfilling for our total well-being.

Tasty Tuesday's

Tasty Tuesday's

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Monday's Momentums 4/13/2015

Monday's Momentums  4/13/2015
Getting a jump start for the week ~~~

Last Monday we began Monday's Momentums, how many of you added some healthier choices to you daily routines? I know I added several to my daily routines. This week, instead of adding something new, I am continuing to work on bringing each one of these into my every day routines. I've begun to implement each of them, since there were several, Each aren't into my every day routine yet, so I am taking this Monday to solidify them a bit and set some scheduled time to help them become a habit and second nature.

My personal list review from 4/6/2015

Monday's Momentums   -   -   -   4/6/2015
Add 15 Minutes to Prayer/Bible/Devotions
Add 3 segments per day to Activity Burste Everywhere
Experiment more with Healthier Recipes
Take Daily walks outdoors weather permitting
Add 7 minutes to elliptical
Add 2 minutes to relaxation/meditation breaks

What is something you have added to your daily routine, or would like to add?
How can you make time for it into your daily schedules?
How does it or would it benefit you?

Have you taken that first step?
Share it with Eagle's Wings From Ocean Breeze ...

No comments :

Post a Comment